Saturday, February 28, 2009

Andrea has a song



After raising two little boys and then having a little girl, I am amazed at how different the genders are! Sure I have read a few books on the subject but experiencing it everyday does not stop to intrigue me.

Andrea has such a sweet and kind spirit, she loves talking about what she learns whether it is about the solar system, or the creator of the solar system, she enjoys reading a book with me for the actual reading but more for the bonding that the experience provides.

She brings much can play restaurant by the hour and talk to you about the details on the "menu", she enjoys singing, singing, singing. To Andrea life is a song and in her tender years she reminds me that life can be a song, sometimes a silly song, sometimes an upbeat song, or sometimes quiet song. I so pray that she will always be open to share the song in her heart.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Wish I could hear her singing! Thanks for these neat posts about your three. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on your kids. You can tell they each have a special talent and joys in life. I am glad you are example of helping them enjoy and pursue the things they are good at.