Friday, January 23, 2009

Enjoy your today

Yesterday I learned that my twin sister is coming for a visit towards the end of March. We have not finished January yet and my mind is already way ahead of me in March.
I anticipate the great times we will have together, there is so much to share!
I am excited about her coming wiht her family, I am excited about all the activities we are going to do, I am excited about staying late talking, talking and talking...yet I can not let this excitement rob me from the joys that today brings. While I want March 22nd to be here now! I realize that if I don't let it come when it is supposed to come I might end up cheating myself from all the wonderful gifts each day brings.
I have not yet learnt to live fully my today, I am a person who is constantly trying to figure out tomorrow. Today I am reminded that all I have is today and that what I do with it is what will count tomorrow. So I am going ahead and enjoying this day which has already been fantastic.
I wish you a good day!

No comments: