Sunday, November 9, 2008

When your friend is hurting...you hurt too.

Every time I encounter a person in my life who is hurting either because of poor decisions made in the past or because of someone inflicting pain on them or because simply life brings circumstances that are painful, my heart is troubled I think and think of ways I can somehow help alleviate some of that pain
Tonight I discovered that sometimes a friend just needs to get out of her environment, to focus on something else to hear of others needs and problems to know that in this journey called life we can only depend on ONE to never betray our trust, to never leave us nor forsake us, to love us to the end.
Tonight, I also realized that when my friend hurts He hurts too and that He is ever present to offer to her what I can not, His healing presence.

So tonight I bring my friend to the Healer who through his wounds can make my friend whole. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: